The savings don’t have to end quite yet. From now until December 15th we are offering season passes to MINT! Purchase any one of our Unlimited Gym + Classes season passes and save BIG! There are only 10 passes of each pass available so act fast.
2020 Season Pass (1 year) SOLD OUT
Regular Rate: $1,896 – Discount: 40% – Season Pass Price: $1,138
Winter + Spring (6 months) SOLD OUT
Regular Rate: $948 – Discount: 30% – Season Pass Price: $664
Winter (3 months) SOLD OUT
Regular Rate: $474 – Discount: 25% – Season Pass Price: $356
Please note that these season passes cannot be purchased with our discounted gift cards.
The holidays can be stressful enough – your fitness routine shouldn’t add to it. We encourage you to eat, drink and be merry this holiday season. If you’re looking for a way to help you stay motivated during this time of year, we welcome you to join our 5-week fitness challenge for free!
The challenge runs from Monday, 12/2 through Sunday, 1/5
Registration deadline Saturday, November 30. Register here.
- Receive one “point” (sticker, checkmark) for gym check-in (not taking class)
- Receive one “point” for bringing a buddy (members can bring unlimited buddies, up to two at a time, during this 6-week period)
- Receive one “point” for taking any class
- This means you can earn up to 4 “points” per visit. Ex: If you come to the gym (1pt) with two non-member buddies (1pt/buddy) and you take a class (1pt) = 4 points
- Points will be combined across both clubs and tracked on challenge posters.
- There is no limit to how many buddies you can bring (limit to two at a time, as stated above), how many classes you can take or how many times you hit the gym.
- Must be signed up by November 30 in order to participate and be eligible for prizes and free buddy access.
There is no cost to enter and there will be AWESOME prizes awarded to the MINT members with the most points.
Nutrition is an important component of fitness and crafting your healthy lifestyle, and it’s never too late to start making positive changes. A proper nutrition plan can impact your mood, motivation and performance, so it’s important to think about what foods you’re using to fuel your day-to-day life and workouts.
MINT Nutrition can help you meet your goals in the gym and in the kitchen.
Deciding what fuel your body needs can be complicated and even intimidating, which is why our certified MINT Nutrition Coaches are here to guide you through the process and create the best habits that compliment your body, goals and lifestyle.
All MINT Nutrition programs are backed by science and implemented by certified MINT Nutrition Coaches. Each session is as unique as you are and is tailored to your specific goals. Starting this week, there are two MINT Nutrition programs to choose from:
- In a Breakthrough Session, you’ll sit down with a MINT Nutrition Coach who will walk you through a nutrition program tailored to YOU. They’ll help you craft your nutrition plan and next steps for incorporating nutrition into your fitness plan. If you’re a personal training client, your Breakthrough Session is already included.
- If you’re ready to take the plunge, try a 21-Day Journey. This is a one-stop-shop for advice, personalized tracking, and planning. Each journey includes three sessions, and at your initial meeting, you’ll choose a specific focus. From “Ingredients for Success: Plan of Action,” to “Transformational Program: 21-day Detox” and “Transformational Program: Keto Focus,” there’s an option for everyone. If you’d like to focus on another nutrition goal entirely, that’s fine too! MINT Nutrition Coaches can tailor your 21-Day Journey however you’d like. You’ll find all your options here.
Ready to take the first step towards a personalized nutrition plan? Book your session with a MINT Nutrition Coach here.
Current and new personal training clients will receive 2 personal training sessions on us when signing up for a 21-Day Journey before 12/31/19!
We are looking for a professional photographer to capture various images on an as-needed basis! Our needs include capturing our classes in action, staff headshots, and various creative photography. We are offering a full trade for our unlimited gym+classes membership! If interested, please email MINT owner at Patrick@mintdc.com. We ask that you include link(s) to your portfolio when emailing Patrick. Thank you in advance for your interest!