On Sunday, December 17th climb and sprint through scenes of your favorite holiday movies, from the Grinch to White Christmas. Music will feature song titles that correspond to big events in each movie with one or two holiday songs mixed in!
Thursday December 14th, Lizzie’s 7:30pm MINT Ride
“With The Resistance: A Star Wars Ride”
Calling all Star Wars Fans: Please join Lizzie for a ride in a galaxy far, far away. In celebration of the premier of The Last Jedi, we will fly through hills, thrills, and speed drills. Expect dance remixes and samples from the original trilogy (See Album: Star Wars Headspace) and the usual dose of intensity. The resistance will not be intimidated. May the force be with you!
Offering 20% off hair color services
*Services with Stylist-Lynne Wooden
active or retired military with valid ID in hand only
first 10 only between both facilities
same 10 pack as current (must select one club, etc)
Open to veteran members who don’t have classes included
Register for our annual “Maintain, Don’t Gain” Holiday Challenge. There is no cost to enter, FREE guests are included, and there will be AWESOME prizes awarded.
Challenge runs November 19 – December 31
- Receive one “point” (sticker, check mark) for gym check-in (not taking class)
- Receive one “point” for bringing a buddy (members can bring unlimited buddies, up to two at a time, during this 6-week period)
- Receive one “point” for taking a grx class
- This means you can earn up to 4 “points” per visit. Ex: If you come to the gym (1pt) with two non-member buddies (1pt/buddy) and you take a class (1pt) = 4 points
- Points will be combined across both clubs and tracked on challenge posters.
- There is no limit to how many buddies you can bring (limit to two at a time, as stated above), how many classes you can take or how many times you hit the gym.
- Must be signed up by November 17 in order to participate and be eligible for prizes and free buddy access.
As stated above, you can bring unlimited buddies during the 6-week challenge! In order to give your guests online scheduling ability, please provide information below.
- Limit two guests per visit.
- Guests must be registered at the front desk upon entry and must have an ID on file.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member. The member must stay on premise for the duration of the guest’s visit.
- Guests are subject to the same rules as members.