Charter memberships include unlimited access to all MINT facilities, including all classes and upcoming studios. Be among the first to reserve today and save! We are offering 225 total Charter member reservations in three phases, plus 50 Family* Charter membership reservations. See the photo gallery here
- SOLD OUT: Phase 1- First 75 reservations $158/mo (save $40/mo)
- Phase 3: Next 75 reservations: $178/mo
- Regular rate at November opening: $198/mo
*Family Charter member reservations are $238/mo until the max of 50, or when the studio opens (regular rate $268/mo). Please note that Family Charter memberships must provide: marriage license, jointly filed tax returns, or Gov’t ID’s with same address.
All Charter memberships are an opportunity to reserve a discounted rate to MINT’s new membership type called ‘Clubs + Studios’ Membership, which includes unlimited access to both gyms and all classes at the gyms, the new studio located at 14th/Florida Ave, and future MINT Studios.
Here’s how the Charter memberships work:
- Members (only) may reserve your respective rate, with a $50 deposit ($100 for family).
- If you aren’t a member yet, join on any membership and enjoy the ability to reserve a charter rate in addition.
- There is no obligation, no other fees, and no cancellation fee. The reservation may be cancelled up to 10 calendar days prior to the date the studio is first open for classes; the deposit is non-refundable.
- When the studio opens, the first already-scheduled billing date after opening will reflect the new rate, minus the $50 deposit, and billing continues at the new rate.
- New Member Perk! Each ‘Clubs + Studios’ member will designate a ‘home studio’. At that studio (only) the member may bring one guest per month. This is included in the membership and required to be designated upon reserving.
- By reserving, you are also invited to the ‘soft-opening’ of the studio. (Dates will be announced)
FAQ’s are below for more info
MINT’s first new studio opens in November 2017, and will feature MINT’s signature Power Playground, MINTRIDE, and MINTFuze classes. Each offering will be an even-more-amazing experience of each respectively.
- Power Playground will feature custom ‘station rigs’ ready for each class. Participants move through each workout with designated equipment at their prospective station. New Studio will feature four types of Power Playground classes:
- Power Playground HIIT
- Power Playground BURN
- Power Playground TRX Bootcamp
- Power Playground Athlete
- MINTRIDE will take place on advanced bikes with ‘Coach by Color’ technology
- MINTFuze combination class featuring both MINTRIDE and Power Playground flowing through a sliding door between the respective studios. Class features a turf section for athletic-type training as well as custom station rigs.
Charter Membership FAQ’s:
1. How long are charter membership rates locked in?
a.The discounted charter rate is locked in for six (6) months, at which point it is subject to change just as any membership
2. Can I lock the rate in longer?
a.Yes, you can pay between 4 and 24 months in advance at the Charter rate. The membership will automatically renew month to month after at the current rate unless you cancel.
3. Can I reserve this rate and still access MINT clubs until the studio opens?
a.Yes, you may join now on a ‘Cardio + Strength + Classes’ membership at the regular rate of $148/mo to access both clubs and all classes until the studio opens
b.Note that when the studio opens, your rate is grandfathered after, and after that date, no ‘Cardio + Strength + Classes’ memberships will be available for new purchase
4. Can I purchase a class package instead of joining?
a.Yes, the 20 pack for use only at the studio is on promo for $360 ($18/class), get it here
5. Can I cancel my reservation?
a.Yes, up to 10 days before the studio’s first classes; the deposit is not refundable
6. Are current members affected at all if they don’t wish to include the studio?
a.Nope, current members see zero changes unless they initiate them
7. If I’m not a member and don’t want to be until the new studio opens, can I participate?
a.No, there is not an option for a charter rate unless you are also joining the clubs during the charter period
8. Is there a family rate for ‘Clubs + Studios’?
a.Yes, we are offering 50 reservations for couples at $238/mo
b.The Family rate once the studio opens is $268/mo
9. Will the ‘Cardio + Strength’ (only gym access to both clubs) membership continue to be available?
a.Yes, no changes to Cardio + Strength membership now or in the foreseeable future
10. Will the ‘Basic Training’ membership include the studio access?
a.Not at this time
11. Is there a corporate rate associated with ‘Clubs + Studios’ membership?
a.No, there is not a corporate rate associated with studio access
12. Can I use a regular or discounted gift card towards my deposit?
13. I currently have a discounted membership on a group plan, how do the new charters work for me?
a.The new charters are deeply discounted; there are no further discounts available
More questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org