HEADS UP! We’ve got some exciting improvements happening at MINT Dupont this fall.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- A dedicated INTENSITY Studio will be built by swapping the Power Playground and Cardio Equipment at MINT Dupont
- A larger, more open stretch area will be created in front of the new cardio area. The circuit will be moved during the week of November 14 (during the daytime)Please note that several very low-use circuit/cable pieces will be removed (back extension, bicep curl, seated leg curl, and step-up)
- Locker room locks will all be replaced by January 1
- Circuit equipment pads are being replaced two at a time; any single piece of equipment should only be down for one-week (max) between the dates of November 7 and December 31.
Here’s how it will affect you:
- MINT Dupont will be closed over Thanksgiving weekend to complete the Intensity Studio. (Closed from 8pm Wednesday, November 23 and reopening 5am Monday, November 28.)
- Good news! Downtown will be open during those days and we’re providing a transportation subsidy through Uber!
- MINT Downtown will be open on Thanksgiving Day (11/24) from 7am-4pm and the day after Thanksgiving (11/25) from 7am-7pm. Regular hours resume Saturday (7am-9pm) and Sunday (8am-8pm).
- To make it easier for you… we’ll refund your first $5 for taking an UBER to MINT Downtown for your workout.
Uber transportation subsidy conditions:
- Current active members only (account must be current)
- Trip must be taken within MINT Downtown hours from the front of MINT Dupont directly to the front of MINT Downtown using only UBER.
- Member must have checked in at MINT Downtown within 10 minutes of trip ending.
- One way south only, one trip maximum per day.
- Email your detailed UBER receipt(s) with map showing the route to email@example.com before 6am Monday, November 28 and we will credit your card on file. Receipt must contain the route information per above.
- Please understand that we cannot make any exceptions to the above conditions. Enjoy!
Thanks for your patience during these improvements!
– MINT Management/Owners