Our December member of the month is longtime member Sarah Davidson. Since joining she has cultivated long-lasting friendships with members, instructors, trainers and even staff while getting fitter. By taking classes and working with a personal trainer, Sam Donin, she has been able to achieve her fitness goal which was to get stronger and become a more confident and knowledgable lifter. Since working one-on-one with Sam she can successfully lift more weight than she ever could on her own.
When she’s not working out with Sam you can typically find her taking FLEX Strength Training with Colleen, MINTRow at 14th St with Braegan or Hatha Yoga with Ariele.
Next time you see Sarah in the gym be sure to give her a big wave and say hello!
The savings don’t have to end quite yet. From now until December 15th we are offering season passes to MINT! Purchase any one of our Unlimited Gym + Classes season passes and save BIG! There are only 10 passes of each pass available so act fast.
2020 Season Pass (1 year) SOLD OUT
Regular Rate: $1,896 – Discount: 40% – Season Pass Price: $1,138
Winter + Spring (6 months) SOLD OUT
Regular Rate: $948 – Discount: 30% – Season Pass Price: $664
Winter (3 months) SOLD OUT
Regular Rate: $474 – Discount: 25% – Season Pass Price: $356
Please note that these season passes cannot be purchased with our discounted gift cards.
The holidays can be stressful enough – your fitness routine shouldn’t add to it. We encourage you to eat, drink and be merry this holiday season. If you’re looking for a way to help you stay motivated during this time of year, we welcome you to join our 5-week fitness challenge for free!
The challenge runs from Monday, 12/2 through Sunday, 1/5
Registration deadline Saturday, November 30. Register here.
- Receive one “point” (sticker, checkmark) for gym check-in (not taking class)
- Receive one “point” for bringing a buddy (members can bring unlimited buddies, up to two at a time, during this 6-week period)
- Receive one “point” for taking any class
- This means you can earn up to 4 “points” per visit. Ex: If you come to the gym (1pt) with two non-member buddies (1pt/buddy) and you take a class (1pt) = 4 points
- Points will be combined across both clubs and tracked on challenge posters.
- There is no limit to how many buddies you can bring (limit to two at a time, as stated above), how many classes you can take or how many times you hit the gym.
- Must be signed up by November 30 in order to participate and be eligible for prizes and free buddy access.
There is no cost to enter and there will be AWESOME prizes awarded to the MINT members with the most points.