Hiring New Ambassadors for Q4
We’re hiring for MINT Brand Ambassadors for Q4 (September-December). Ambassadors spend about 1 hour per week spreading the good word in exchange for a MINT membership. Work in a dynamic environment with like-minded individuals to hit the streets to connect with the community, plan events, establish new community partners, write blog posts and more. All productive teammates are invited back each quarter.
Requirements: An outgoing personality, love of living well, ability to approach people, and at least a basic knowledge of MINT, we’ll teach you the rest.
Preference given to those:
- Who will not be out of town more than 15 days during the quarter
- Not out more than 14 days consecutive
- Available to attend the launch event the first week of October.
Ambassadors earn points over the quarter:
- 1 point for writing blog posts and attending MINT social events
- 3 points for group street outreach efforts
- 4 points for creating new community partners
- 6 points for creating events
Expectation is at least 35 points per quarter, with additional points earning cash bonus opportunities up to $500.
We are hiring for 3 to 5 Ambassadors for this coming quarter. If you are interested, we are now lining up 15 minute interviews during the last week of September, but hurry as spots typically go very fast. Please email Alexandra Salomon, Head of Ambassador Program– Alexandra@mintdc.com
1001 16th Street, NW & 1724 California Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20009