The holidays can be stressful enough – your fitness routine shouldn’t add to it. We encourage you to eat, drink and be merry this holiday season. If you’re looking for a way to help you stay motivated during this time of year, we welcome you to join our 5-week fitness challenge for free!
The challenge runs from Monday, 12/2 through Sunday, 1/5
Registration deadline Saturday, November 30. Register here.
- Receive one “point” (sticker, checkmark) for gym check-in (not taking class)
- Receive one “point” for bringing a buddy (members can bring unlimited buddies, up to two at a time, during this 6-week period)
- Receive one “point” for taking any class
- This means you can earn up to 4 “points” per visit. Ex: If you come to the gym (1pt) with two non-member buddies (1pt/buddy) and you take a class (1pt) = 4 points
- Points will be combined across both clubs and tracked on challenge posters.
- There is no limit to how many buddies you can bring (limit to two at a time, as stated above), how many classes you can take or how many times you hit the gym.
- Must be signed up by November 30 in order to participate and be eligible for prizes and free buddy access.
There is no cost to enter and there will be AWESOME prizes awarded to the MINT members with the most points.