Register for our annual “Maintain, Don’t Gain” Holiday Challenge. There is no cost to enter, FREE guests are included, and there will be AWESOME prizes awarded.
Challenge runs November 19 – December 31
- Receive one “point” (sticker, check mark) for gym check-in (not taking class)
- Receive one “point” for bringing a buddy (members can bring unlimited buddies, up to two at a time, during this 6-week period)
- Receive one “point” for taking a grx class
- This means you can earn up to 4 “points” per visit. Ex: If you come to the gym (1pt) with two non-member buddies (1pt/buddy) and you take a class (1pt) = 4 points
- Points will be combined across both clubs and tracked on challenge posters.
- There is no limit to how many buddies you can bring (limit to two at a time, as stated above), how many classes you can take or how many times you hit the gym.
- Must be signed up by November 17 in order to participate and be eligible for prizes and free buddy access.
As stated above, you can bring unlimited buddies during the 6-week challenge! In order to give your guests online scheduling ability, please provide information below.
- Limit two guests per visit.
- Guests must be registered at the front desk upon entry and must have an ID on file.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member. The member must stay on premise for the duration of the guest’s visit.
- Guests are subject to the same rules as members.