Don’t stress yourself this holiday season by setting unrealistic goals. You will go to holiday parties. You will eat, drink and be merry. Focus on maintaining your weight, strength, flexibility and you’ve achieved plenty.
‘Maintain, Don’t Gain’ Holiday Fitness Challenge
November 19 – December 31
*Must enter by Nov 12
- Receive one “point” (sticker, check mark) for gym check-in (not taking class)
- Receive one “point” for bringing a buddy (members can bring unlimited buddies, up to two at a time, during this 6-week period)
- Receive one “point” for taking a grx class
- This means you can earn up to 4 “points” per visit. Ex: If you come to the gym (1pt) with two non-member buddies (1pt/buddy) and you take a class (1pt) = 4 points
- Points will be combined across both clubs and tracked on challenge posters.
- There is no limit to how many buddies you can bring (limit to two at a time, as stated above), how many classes you can take or how many times you hit the gym.
- Must be signed up by November 12 in order to participate and be eligible for prizes and free buddy access.
Sign yourself (and your buddies!) up for the “Maintain, Don’t Gain” Holiday Challenge here.