From checking in class members to refilling our minty water, the Studio Assistant is a pivotal part of our daily operation and client success.
MINT boutique gyms/studios have been setting the trend in fitness and wellness for 12 years. We are the only facility to provide top-quality classes across all fitness genres (Cycle, Barre, HIIT, Yoga, and more) combined with fully equipped cardio and weight rooms. We do this with a chill disposition and in studios that immediately put the outside world behind. You won’t find ‘types’ here; we welcome everyone who values a quality experience. We are constantly asked if we are from California (which we aren’t BTW, we’re homegrown in DC). When you walk in, MINT feels different – healthy, clean and room to breathe and be you!
We are seeking hard-working individuals who are able to carry out the technical components of our studios, as well as provide top-notch guest services. We look for friendly and organized people who have a passion for fitness. Genuine smiles and warm hellos are required!
· Set up the studio for each new class
· Smooth class check-in process
· Be proficient with our software
· Answer phone calls and assist with class registration
· Be a gatekeeper for studio processes
· Maintain studio cleanliness and tidiness
· Refill minty water pitchers
· Engaging all guests – greetings, motivation and support
· Communicate and exude MINT brand priorities in all that you do
· Be willing to complete all duties assigned by your manager
· Passion for wellness
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Multi-task in high paced environment
· Collaborative skills and performance driven team attitude
· Effective communicator, well spoken and mannered
· Passion for health and wellness while exuding positive energy
· Friendly, outgoing personality is a must
· Use down time to prepare for busy periods – understand the importance and prioritize this.
· Ability to bend, reach, stand for long periods and lift/carry equipment a minimum of 25lbs.
Schedule and Compensation:
· Flexibility to work a combination of mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Part Time or Full Time positions
· Weekly commitments of either 20 or 40 hours per week.
· Our studio hours range from 5am-11pm most days of the year!
· Flexibility to work in our other studios within a reasonable commute
· $11.50 per hour + free classes and club memberships at ALL locations
· Complimentary class and gym access on a walk in basis, to all MINT locations
· Progression opportunities in a growing company; we primarily promote from within
· Flexible schedules
· Unique and low-stress work environment
· Work environment that is motivating and supportive of your wellness goals
· Make a real difference in people’s lives’
· Community partner discounts and events
· Wear yoga pants to work
Send a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this position + resume.
We want to know why you are a superstar! Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. We require a commitment of either 20 hours or 40 hours per week.
Direct applications to: email@example.com