- The challenge will run the entire month of February.
- No advanced sign-up is required! To participate, just sign up on the challenge posters outside of the cycle studios at both clubs.
- If you plan to attend cycling classes at both clubs… don’t worry! Your miles from MINT Dupont and MINT Downtown will be added together!
Pedal your way to victory throughout the month of October! We want to see you push yourself mentally and physically with the first-ever Cycle Challenge, which runs from October 1 to October 31st.
Cycle Challenge details:
- Participants can take cycle classes at both MINT location (Dupont or Downtown). Totals and prizes will be cumulative over both clubs.
- Receive 1 point for each cycle class you attend and keep track of your classes on the CHALLENGE POSTER outside of the cycle studio.
- Points will count towards “medals:” Gold (25+ classes), Silver (18-24 classes), Bronze (12-17 classes).
- BUDDY BONUS: Register a non-member friend for five free cycle classes and all the classes your friend takes count towards your total! (Guests must be registered here.)
What are you waiting for? Register for the Cycle Challenge here!