Please see the below precautions and information for everyone’s safety. We’re offering 33% more space per person than mandated by the government within MINT Dupont to afford you the highest safety.
- MINT Dupont is open to schedule visits 7 days per week. All visits- gym time, classes, and personal training- must be scheduled in advance via MindBodyOnline by computer or MINT App; drop-ins are not permitted. If you have issues booking, we are on standby to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our ‘Welcome Back/Safety Screening’ eform must be completed 24+ hours prior to visiting.
- In-club slots are 50 minutes each with most slots for general gym access and the remainder as follows:
- Dedicated hours with even further reduced volume for higher-risk individuals: M, W, F 2-4 pm
- Dedicated hours for personal trainers and clients: Tues & Thurs 11 am and 12noon slots
- The front doors remain LOCKED; staff will open them for your scheduled time.
- Please line up on the designated spaces on the ramp in front of MINT Dupont no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
Answers to FAQs:
- You may exit the club via the front door any time after check-in until:50 past the hour; press the paddle handle to open the door
- Gym and class bookings are unlimited, including pre-booking of consecutive slots, pending availability. For consecutive gym time slots, you must check-in at the front desk again at the top of the hour (you do not need to exit and reenter).
- Booking a series of visits is permitted using future slots already available.
- All gym time slots, including back to back, must be checked in or will be charged no show fee of $7 (includes cancellations made <10 min prior). Late cancel fee $3 (<2 hours).
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. There is a 5-minute check-in window. If you do check-in during that window you will be considered late.
- From Aug 1 and until Aug 31, members are welcome to bring unlimited guests. As part of our healing, we ask that you only bring guests who are truly interested in MINT. Guests must have not visited or been members since Jan 1, 2020. Please fill out this form prior. All other guest policies remain the same as in the past. Guests must complete the safety screening form 24+ hours before entering. Thank you for your referrals!
Please be prepared:
- You must wear your facemask while in line and while inside the club. (If/when the law allows, we may alter this restriction to include select mask-free hours)
- Maintain a 6ft distance inside and obey posted traffic flow signs.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Showers, lockers, saunas, coffee, and other amenities, lounge areas, and childcare are closed.
- Keep restroom use to a minimum.
- Place any trash directly in a receptacle.
- Please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- We can’t wait until you can stay as long as you like, but for now, please minimize ‘hanging out’ in the club.