Beginning Friday, May 21st DC will allow 100% capacity however, to continue to prioritize our member and staff’s health and safety MINT will set attendance limits lower to allow for more spacing, just as we have throughout the pandemic.
- MINT Dupont is open to schedule visits 7 days per week. All visits- gym time, classes, and personal training- must be scheduled in advance via MindBodyOnline by computer or MINT App; drop-ins are not permitted. If you have issues booking, we are on standby to help at email@example.com.
- Our ‘Welcome Back/Safety Screening’ eform must be completed 24+ hours prior to visiting.
- Starting on May 21st fully vaccinated members will not be required to wear a mask in the club. All members who wish to not wear a mask must upload their vaccination card to the Safety Screening Form to confirm their vaccination. The form must be completed 24+ hours prior to your visit. Anyone who is not fully vaccinated is required to still wear a mask while in the club.
- In-club slots are 50 minutes each. When space allows, you may book more than one consecutive timeslot.
- We will offer select “vaccinated only” gym time appointment slots. Members wishing to utilize these appointment slots will be asked to complete a new Safety Screening Form and upload a photo of their official Vaccination Card.
- Please line up on the designated spaces on the ramp in front of MINT Dupont no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
Answers to FAQs:
- You may exit the club via the front door any time after check-in until:50 past the hour; press the paddle handle to open the door
- Gym and class bookings are unlimited, including pre-booking of consecutive slots, pending availability. For consecutive gym time slots, you must check-in at the front desk again at the top of the hour (you do not need to exit and reenter).
- Booking a series of visits is permitted using future slots already available.
- All gym time slots, including back to back, must be checked in or will be charged no show fee of $7 (includes cancellations made <10 min prior). Late cancel fee $3 (<2 hours).
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. There is a 5-minute check-in window. If you do check-in during that window you will be considered late.
- As part of our healing, we ask that you only bring guests who are truly interested in MINT. Guests must have not visited or been members since Jan 1, 2020. Please fill out this form prior. All other guest policies remain the same as in the past. Guests must complete the safety screening form 24+ hours before entering. Thank you for your referrals!
Please be prepared:
- You must wear your face mask while in line and while inside the club if you are not fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you must upload your vaccination card to the Safety Screening Form to confirm your vaccination.
- Maintain a 6ft distance inside and obey posted traffic flow signs.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Showers, lockers, saunas, coffee are now open.
- Other amenities, lounge areas, and childcare are closed.
- Keep restroom use to a minimum.
- Place any trash directly in a receptacle.
- Please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- We can’t wait until you can stay as long as you like, but for now, please minimize ‘hanging out’ in the club.