Married couples are eligible for a rate of $198 per month for a MINT membership, which includes full club and class access, plus for MINT Dupont members unlimited childcare is included. Add Unlimited Guests through our FLEXGuest Program.
This exclusive membership is available to start in-club only. Your club GM or sales rep can get you started.
Downtown: 202.470.5436 | Dupont: 202.470.5238
Family Membership FAQs
Can current members take advantage of this program?
- Yes! See your club GM or sales rep to get transferred.
Why must the two people be “married”?
- MINT is welcoming of all varieties of families and loving relationships and does not wish to define the term ‘family’. Our Childcare Center is open to children of any member, regardless of membership type. However, the process of applying for the discounted ‘family’ membership requires that the process is fair and definitive, free of subjective judgment. The requirement of a ‘marriage license’ provides one single, factual, legal and consistent method for verifying discount eligibility. We are proud to live in a city that supports all loving couples and offers a marriage license to all of those desiring one.
Can my adult children join on also?
- Yes, dependents of age 16+ may add on for $75 per month, each, onto an annual agreement. Also, your kids who are in town for school breaks may join for one, two, or three months at a flat rate of $100 for one month, $180 for two months, or $255 for three months.
Can we use both MINT facilities?
- Yes, everyone within each family membership has dual access to both MINT facilities.
Can we pay in advance for the year?
- Yes, the annual rate for a married couple is $1,920 plus enrollment. Dependants $900/year.
Is there an enrollment fee?
- No, there is no enrollment fee.
Is there a corporate rate associated for MINT Downtown?
- Because this membership is already discounted significantly, there is not an additional corporate rate associated.