Short Cut Menu:
Our tranquil space is preserved through the following policies:
- Phone courtesy: No talking or ringing. Texting is ok. No photos of others. Selfies only.
- Locker rooms: Phones are a no-go.
- Raised voices, inappropriate language or any distracting, uncharitable, or disruptive actions are cause for dismissal.
- Outside instruction/personal training is strictly prohibited under all circumstances. Instruction or training is permitted only from MINT certified instructors/trainers.
- Proper workout attire is required for all members and guests. No jeans, sandals, or open-toed shoes are permitted while exercising. Shirts and shoes are required at all times while in public view.
- Members must present and scan their membership key tag card or barcode from MINT app upon entering the club. Lost, stolen or missing key tags are subject to a replacement fee. Ongoing check-in without a membership card is not permitted.
- For safety and security, members are required to take a digital photograph associated with their membership account. Each membership grants access to a single individual, and may not be transferred without written authorization from MINT management.
- Members and guests MUST exit the club by closing time.
- Members must be at least 18 years of age. Children, ages 12 to 17, are permitted as members under parental accompaniment.
- Day passes to MINT: Guests sponsored by a member: $19/day, or complimentary (subject to below). Non-sponsored guests: $35/visit.
- First-time visitors can sign up for a free trial here.
- Current MINT members are welcome to invite friends, neighbors, and co-workers to experience MINT with them.
General Guest Information:
- Each guest must complete the guest registration at each visit, including repeat guests.
- For safety and security, a valid ID is required to be on file for all guests. We do our best to keep each guest’s ID on file, but we highly recommend that your guest always brings their ID.
- When a member invites a guest to join them at MINT, the member is considered the guest’s “sponsor” and must be present at all times while the guest is on MINT premises.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age. Guests age 16 and 17 are only permitted if they have a scheduled appointment with a MINT private trainer or other certified MINT instructor.
- To thank you for your referral, guests who join, and the referring member, each receive a $50 MINT gift card. If you referred someone and haven’t received yours, please click here.
- Add our unlimited guest program, FLEXGuest, to your membership.
- With FLEXGuest, members may bring guests, including repeat guests, on an unlimited basis. One daily guest per member is included on each visit.
- Each guest’s access mimics that sponsoring member’s access. If the member has class access, so does the guest, and if the member does not have class access, neither does the guest.
- FLEXGuest may be added to any membership for $19/month. Cancel anytime with 10-day notice, using this form.
- Our ‘Basic Training’ membership, which includes Cardio + Strength + Classes Membership and a personal training session every month, includes FLEXGuest.
- Discounted guest fees of $19 for one person, $24 for two people, and $29 for three people, are available for day passes (prices for multiple visitors apply when they are multiple guests during the same visit).
Many membership include a free monthly guest pass:
- Guest access is available at your home studio only; including the MINT 14th St. at Manhattan Laundry
- One single guest pass per month; guest passes expire at the end of your billing cycle monthly, and do not carry over into subsequent months
- You may bring repeat guests
- All guests must register at the front desk and present valid ID, including repeat guests
- Only members with class-access included may bring guests who are also taking class
- Member must be on premises during guests entire visit
- Guests are subject to same rules and regulations as members; MINT reserves the right to refuse service to violators
- You may change your home studio up to once per any nine (9) month period, no more
- First pass may take up to 30 days to be administered to your account following request submission
- Add or change your home facility here
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes require pre-registration. No drop-ins.
- Each package is for use by a single person. Class packages may not be shared.
- Participant must check-in for class at club front desk.
- A 90-day expiration date applies, from date of purchase.
- Use for a single class per visit only (no general gym access).
- Locker room access included.
Photo taking being ubiquitous in our modern society, outside of home it is virtually impossible for anyone to control when and where their likeness is taken. At MINT we love photos, and encourage photo taking in our facilities and social media posting. Please be aware that your photo may be taken inside of a MINT facility or at a MINT-related event. Photos may be used on social and digital media and other places. We ask that members do not take photos that include any person without their permission. It is an individual members responsibility to alert anyone taking a photo if they do not want to their image captured or used in any way.
Change Membership Type:
Request a change to membership type (note: max 2 changes in any 12 month period)
- Class bookings and personal training appointments at MINT may be canceled or rescheduled when appropriate advance notice is given.
- Class registration is 100% required.
- Class late cancellation fee is $5, with an 8 hour window for classes designated as [SELECT] and a 2 hour window for all other classes.
- Class no show fee is $13, which includes late arrivals and cancellations <10 min prior to class start time. Please try to notify us if your schedule changes so we can alert our instructors and make room for additional guests.
- When reserving a class spot for a non-member buddy, in instances when your buddy is unable to book directly book yourself twice (note: computer only, cannot be double booked via MINT app). You are responsible for both yours and your buddies reservations per standard policies.
- If you cancel a personal training or private pilates session more than 24 hours before your session time, you will not be charged.
- If you cancel personal training within 24 hours or request to alter your time, you will be charged. If you have an active package, it will be reduced by 1, if you do not, you will be charged the session cost to your credit card on file.
- To change a class reservation or training appointment, use our app or log into your MindBodyOnline account.
- Return all weights and equipment that you utilize (such as, but not limited to: barbell weight, dumbbells, stability and Bosu balls, resistance bands, body bars, etc.) to their proper location after use. In cardio area, please replace magazines.
- Do not drop or throw weights. Shouting or loud grunting is prohibited. Please share equipment with other members and guests when necessary.
- Do not tie up multiple pieces of equipment with multiple exercises if others are waiting. The use of chalk is strictly prohibited.
- Food and beverages with the exception of water that is in a sealed plastic container are prohibited on the gym floor and in the locker rooms.
- After use, clean the equipment with the anti-bacterial ‘gym wipes’ that are provided in various areas throughout the club. Do not bring personal belongings into the exercise areas (i.e. gym bags). Towel service is provided for your convenience. Please place soiled towels in proper receptacles. Please place all trash in proper receptacles. No chewing gum.
Studio Standards: Mind + Body, Cycle, Intensity, TRX
- Pre-registration for classes is strongly encouraged; drop-ins are only accepted on a space-available basis.
- Phone use of any kind is strictly prohibited in any studio area.
- During class sessions, please keep voices low and conversations to a minimum (yoga most importantly). The sound cabinet is for instructor use only. Individual radios and stereos are prohibited. No food or beverages inside the studio, with the exception of water that is in a sealed plastic container.
- Please arrive to class on time or a few minutes early. Members who arrive late to a scheduled class may not be permitted to join the class. The Mind + Body Studio is available for general use during non-class times and when not previously reserved for a private class or event.
- Please note: MINT reserves the right to close the studio to general access at any time and without any prior posted notice. Please avoid walking on studio floor in cycle shoes (unless clips are recessed).
- Return equipment after use. Clean yoga mats and equipment after use with provided anti-bacterial gym wipes. Do not bring personal belongings such as gym bags into the studio.
- For safety, when attending barefoot classes, wear foot covering en route to class. Shirts are required at all times. No chewing gum is permitted in the studio.
- Any use of cell phones or cameras of any type is strictly prohibited in the locker room. All lockers are equipped with personal keyless locks, where a new code is selected with each use. There is no need to bring a lock.
- MINT is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Always lock your personal belongings in a locker. Belongings placed on top of lockers or left on the floor will be removed.
- Members may use day-use lockers while on premises at MINT. Do not use more than one locker at a time. Items left in day-use lockers overnight will be removed by MINT staff and placed in the lost-and-found.
- Hand towels are provided at several locations throughout the club and in the locker rooms. Bath towels and washcloths are provided in shower areas. Kindly leave any used towels into the proper receptacles throughout the club.
Locker and Laundry Service
- Monthly rental lockers (when available) are $25 per month. With the purchase of a rental locker, laundry service may be added for $15 per month. Renting member assumes responsibility for personal items left on premises.
- MINT is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. MINT reserves the right to re-assign locker location at any time, with 24 hours prior notice to the member. MINT property (i.e.towels), may not be kept in lockers. MINT staff reserves the right to enter and inspect the locker and contents at any time.
- MINT is not responsible for clothes damaged due to laundry service. Member understands that clothing is washed on premises using a normal wash cycle, and as such, clothes must be machine washable and able to be tumbled dry.
- Laundry request process: When you wish for your laundry to be completed, put all washable contents in provided mesh bag. Drop the bag into the towel drop next to the front desk. Your items will be laundered and returned to your locker within 24 hours.
Termination and Leave of Absence (LOA):
Leave of Absence
- There is no fee to place your account on LOA and your existing rate will be locked-in. A LOA is available in one, two, or three month increments. Member defines the dates in month-long blocks only, with a start date as early as 10 days from the date of request, but not earlier. MINT accounting will align actual billing cycles with requested dates as closely as possible. LOA is not in effect until MINT accounting has confirmed via email.
- Memberships will be automatically reinstated after the designated period. Members may not use the club as a guest while on LOA. The maximum any membership may be on LOA is three months of any 12, unless a specific written exception has been made. Changes to LOAs that are already in effect should be directed to club GMs.
- Accounts may not be canceled while on LOA.
- If you must leave us, we only ask that you tell us why and give 30 days notice prior to your next billing date. Once terminated, your current membership rate may no longer be available upon your return.
- Memberships may not be canceled while on LOA. MINT accounting will verify your request, alert you if your membership is in-term, and confirm processing, all via email for your convenience.
- Freeze or Cancel another recurring plan/package
Trainers and Pilates instructors make their living through efficient scheduling. Please provide at least 24 hours advanced notice for session rescheduling or cancellations.