From greeting and checking in class members, helping clients purchase services, and refilling our minty water – the Studio Assistant is a pivotal part of our daily operation and client success. This position incorporates top-notch customer service, organization, and logistics.
We are seeking hard-working individuals who are able to carry out the technical components of our studios, as well as provide top-notch guest services and sell the MINT experience, all while maintaining a positive and outgoing attitude. We look for friendly and organized people who have a passion for fitness. Genuine smiles and warm hellos are required!
*We are a Vaccinated Only facility, so qualified candidates must be fully vaccinated upon hire.
- Greet each and every guest with a warm hello and friendly smile EVERY time
- Practice safety and cleaning protocols
- Share membership options, class packages, and retail items to interested guests
- Set up the studio for each new class
- Ensure a smooth class check-in process
- Be proficient with our software
- Answer phone calls and assist with class registration
- Be a gatekeeper for studio processes
- Maintain studio organization, cleanliness, and tidiness
- Refill MINTy water pitchers
- Engaging all guests proactively – greetings, motivation, and support
- Communicate and exude MINT brand priorities in all that you do
- Work towards team goals in a positive and collaborative manner
- Participate in marketing/social media efforts by taking class “action” photos/video
- Assisting with laundry/folding towels and restocking locker rooms
- Be willing to complete all duties assigned by your manager
- Passion for health and wellness while exuding positive energy
- Previous customer service experience required
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Multi-task in high paced environment
- Collaborative skills and a performance driven team attitude
- Effective communicator, well spoken and mannered
- Friendly, outgoing personality is a must
- Use down time to prepare for busy periods – understand the importance and prioritize this.
- Combination of teamwork, and completely independent solo work is required.
- Ability to bend, reach, stand for long periods and lift/carry equipment a minimum of 25lbs.
Schedule and Compensation:
- Flexibility to work a combination of evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Part Time positions
- Weekly commitments of between 14 – 20 hours per week, with a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
- Our location hours range from 5am-11pm most days of the year!
- $15.20 per hour
- Free classes and club membership
- We typically look for a one-year commitment to the position but will consider six (6) during this ever-changing pandemic environment.
- Complimentary class and gym access on an appointment or virtual basis
- Progression opportunities in a growing company; we primarily promote from within
- Flexible schedules
- Unique and low-stress work environment
- Work environment that is motivating and supportive of your wellness goals
- Make a real difference in people’s lives!
- Community partner discounts and events
- Wear yoga pants to work
Shifts specifically available at the MINT Dupont location:
- Saturday evenings, 5-9pm, every week
- Subbing at least 2x a month
- Saturdays & Sundays, shifts between 7am-9pm
- Weekday evenings ranging from 5pm-11pm
- Preference is given to candidates able to work/sub a variety of shifts
- Send a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this position + resume to Melissa John, MINT Co-Founder and HR Director (email@example.com).
- Include your specific hours and days of weekly availability.
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- We require a commitment of between 14 hours and 20 hours per week (two shifts a week ongoing is a minimum requirement – can include subbing).
- Tell us how many hours you are looking to work consistently each week