Dear MINT Members,
We have updated our class reservation standards to further encourage pre-registration. We’ve done this for a few reasons.
First, to maintain our general sustainability, we must run classes which actually have attendees! Being a progressive company, we are always exploring and trying new classes- some hit and some miss. Our new policy encourages pre-registration, which gives us maximum accurate information as to a class’s success rate.
Second, to maintain the resources to continue bringing you fresh programming (as well as maintaining awesome gyms), it’s our due diligence to not run classes to an empty room. Along with the new policy, more classes with extremely low or no registered attendees will be cancelled prior to class starting. This allows us to continue a weekly class that may have spotty attendance vs cancelling it altogether.
Lastly, related to above, most people don’t want to be in class alone; including instructors. The market for great instructors is very competitive; maintaining the best requires giving them active classes to lead.
We have zero interest in charging class related fees; that’s never been our business model and it’s not now. Please reserve with intent and cancel when you need.
- Class bookings and personal training appointments at MINT may be canceled or rescheduled when appropriate advance notice is given.
- You will be charged $5 for cancellations given within 6 hours of class start time. No-shows will be charged $13. Please try to notify us if your schedule changes so we can alert our instructors and make room for additional guests
- Please note that individual class occurrences without adequate registrations are subject to cancellation
- When reserving a spot for a non-member buddy, book yourself twice (note: computer only, cannot be double booked via MINT app). You are responsible for both yours and your buddies reservations per standard policies
- To change a class reservation or training appointment, use our app or log into your MindBodyOnline account.
We Thank you for being a valued MINT member!