The heart of MINT has always been signature classes taught by high-quality instructors. We are a boutique fitness club doing business in the same location for 15 years.
Our charismatic instructors elevate classes from physical experiences to epic mind-body journeys. Each MINT instructor has a unique teaching style. They’re athletes, performers, and confidants. They’re authentic, charismatic, raw and magnetic. Whatever a member needs, whatever they’re looking for, our instructors help them find it!
MINT is special: It’s emotional, it’s physical, it’s a community. We’re a unique brand, and we’re looking for true quality instructors with personality and quality skills who can command the attention of every attendee in the studio. We believe in freedom with structure. The most successful instructors are able to leverage their life experiences, unique personalities and amazing playlists, to help members experience physical and mental breakthroughs. Are you up for the challenge?
Job Requirements And Skills
- A passionate, positive, and hard-working individual with a love for health and fitness
- Strong Interpersonal communication and inspiring leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to lead with confidence
- Ability to count to the music and distinguish beats
- Availability to teach multiple classes per week, including a weekend day
- Ability and desire to build lasting client relationships through outstanding customer service
- Plan and prepare diligently before each class
- Assist with keeping the study organized and tidy
- Barre, Reformer Pilates or Group Ex Certification as relevant to teaching specific genres
- Minimum of two years experience and able to lead classes of up to 25 students.
**The Pilates Reformer position is available part-time or full-time to work one-on-one with MINT clients in Private Pilates Reformer sessions in our Private Pilates Studio (Stott equipment). Reformer Pilates certification required from a reputable certifying organization. The Private Reformer instructor may also teach Mat Pilates Group Classes as available.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please provide your availability, including days of the week and times, that you are available to teach.
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Full-time Reformer Trainers are eligible for company health care.
*Candidates with Personal Trainer Certifications may also apply for full-time trainer/instructor combination positions.
1724 California Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009