Members- we occasionally hear comments regarding Class Pass members and a perceived negative effect on the club or classes. In fact, the opposite is true and I just wanted to take a minute to state some facts:
- The revenue from CP is used to reinvest in the clubs, increase the class schedule, and try out new classes and even new genres
- We have total control at anytime of how many CPer’s are permitted into each specific class, and we have limited each to ensure members always take priority; and the class directors watch this information closely
- Most classes have only 2-3 CP slots, and classes that are regularly full have zero CP slots
- CP members may not reserve class spots as far out as members (7 days vs 10 days)
- The volume of CP class visits accounts for only 5% to 7% of total club visits
We are ClassPass fans; mainly because the platform has increased fitness awareness and opened up access to many new people; nicely aligned with our goals as a company.
Know that MINT members always come first in every single decision we make as a company. We analyze information tirelessly to ensure your experience is second to none.
Thank you for your support of the MINT mission!