Challenge Dates: 11/5-11/30
Ready to collect points while getting fit and having fun? Join our Fall Fitness Challenge! Members will strive to collect as many points as possible by attending in-club/virtual classes, trying new instructors, bringing guests & completing other activities from the point system; at the end of the month, prizes will be given to the top three participants who accumulate the most points! The more varied your workouts, the more points you collect!
- You must register yourself and your guest for the challenge via this form (no limit to how many guests you can register)
- Your guest will receive a confirmation e-mail after your registration and must create a profile in Mindbody and complete the Safety Screening form/upload proof of vaccination 24 hours prior to attending class
- Limit two guests per visit.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member. The member must stay on premise for the duration of the guest’s visit.
- Guests are subject to the same rules as members.
Fall Challenge Point System
- Taking a class = 2 points – A “new” class represents any class format you haven’t taken in 30 days.
- Taking a new class = 3 points – A “new” class instructor represents any class taught by an instructor who you haven’t worked with within 30 days.
- Bringing a friend to class = 5 points
- Taking a virtual class = 2 points
- Taking a new instructor = 3 points
- Posting a gym selfie (or virtual sweaty selfie) (& tagging MINT on Instagram) = 4 points This can be done on IG Stories or an In-feed post. MINT must be tagged in order to get the bonus point and your profile must be public. If your profile isn’t public, please screenshot the post and email to [email@example.com].
Yes! There are prizes for the top three winners PLUS the top winner will be able to gift their favorite instructor a community partner gift card!