Never taken a Power Playground class but always wanted to try?
Intensity Director Roger Mack has some tips to make sure you’re prepared for your first class!
1) Do some Research before heading to a Power Playground Class so that you know what to expect. Understand what the class entails so that you have proper form to prevent against injuries.
2) Make sure you hydrate before class. You want to be hydrated enough to perform at your optimum best.
3) Fuel up before class! you want to eat something at least an hour before class. This will help avoid getting nauseous and gives you energy to power through the class. Avoid too much fat or fiber, which can upset your stomach while your’re working out.
4) Always introduce yourself to the instructor and let them know if you have any injuries or limitations before class starts.
5) Arrive 15 minutes early to class so that you are comfortable.
6) Listen to your body! Your trying something brand new so modify before trying to master a move or technique instantly.
7) Remember to Have FUN!
By: MINT Instructor Roger Mack