- Doing Reformer Pilates may seem intimidating but it can actually be quite fun! The equipment moves with you and, at times, is used to assist you in doing some movements.
- The Reformer is a resistance machine that allows for a full-body workout with less stress on the joints.
- During your session, you can expect to use the spring tension to both challenge and support your core and spine.
- Squat variations, upper body work, isometric planks, and stretching will all be included during every session.
- Attachments and other equipment will be used throughout each session to supplement the Reformer exercise.
For a limited time, we are offering FREE 25-minute sessions for both members and non-members with Meg DiRuggiero. Members can attend a drop–in session on Mondays and Thursdays from 5-7pm. If that time doesn’t work for you please reach out to MegD@MintDC.com directly to coordinate!