Check out all of April’s themed rides below!
- Thursday, April 4, 6:15 p.m: Feel the Burn: Whether you want to burn it up, burn it down or just burn the pages, this ride will have you burning your enthusiasm as you sweat for 45-minutes in this burnt ride.
- Thursday, April 4, 7:30pm: “Happy” Ride – Come celebrate Pharrell’s birthday with this “Happy” ride featuring many of his best hits!
- Thursday, April 11, 7:30pm: Queens + Kings of Hip Hop – Get ready to move, work, and sweat riding to the beat of some of the best hip hop artists of our time!
- Thursday, April 11, 6:15 p.m: Boston Marathon Ride: Marathon Monday is practically a holiday in Massachusetts, so to celebrate, let’s pretend we’re riding alongside those running in Beantown, up and downhills galore! “Sweet Caroline” and plenty of Dropkick Murphys to be expected on the playlist.
- Thursday, April 18, at 7:30pm: Video Games Ride – This ride will make you feel like a kid again even if you never played video games. You’ll definitely recognize the tunes, have fun, and get a great workout!
- Thursday, April 25 at 7:30pm: The Prince Effect Ride – Prince heavily influenced and inspired many musicians! Let’s remember Prince with this challenging ride featuring many of the musicians that Prince lives on through!