MINT lost 2/3 of our members during the pandemic. The good news:
- We are recovering and seeing longtime members come back and new members join.
- We retained over half of our total payroll during the pandemic, over 30 jobs saved, and many more coming back now.
- The vast majority of staff who could not be retained during the pandemic had other full-time jobs.
We are very thankful overall, and ever thankful for your support!
Want to help us rebuild? Refer your friends, which is easier than ever in June:
- Join a buddy with our 2 for 1 promotion, or
- Add our popular FLEXGuest program to your membership for the first month FREE. Upgrade today!
As we navigate MINT through this enormous downturn and work to keep our amazing staff employed, we are more focused than ever on the most effective and efficient spending to maximize your experience.
A big expense for us is credit card processing fees, which feed the banks but presents no tangible benefit to you nor us. We’ve come up with a much more effective solution and a choice for you:
- Effective with all July dues going forward, each membership and FLEX personal training plan on recurring credit-card billing will see a $4 per transaction fee to help offset these fees.
DON’T WANT TO PAY THAT?
- Alternatively, if you choose to place your account on ACH, which costs MINT a fraction of credit card processing, you will avoid this fee entirely. Use our secure form here to make that change.
If you are already on ACH, you will not see any surcharge. If you’re not sure via what method you pay or have any questions, please reach out to either:
- Bresni@mintdc.com (MINT’s General Manager)
Many thanks for your support.
MINT Leadership Team
Patrick, Melissa, Bresni, Tina, Will, and Lindsay