- The challenge will run the entire month of February.
- No advanced sign-up is required! To participate, just sign up on the challenge posters outside of the cycle studios at both clubs.
- If you plan to attend cycling classes at both clubs… don’t worry! Your miles from MINT Dupont and MINT Downtown will be added together!
Join Melanie at MINT Dupont
for PART TWO of the Pop Princess Themed Ride!
If you were craving more after the first pop princess theme ride, or missed your first opportunity, come join Melanie for a Pop Princess Themed Ride – Part II!
Come ride with your favorite ladies of pop for a rhythm ride that is guaranteed to get you out of the saddle, while feeling energized, powerful, and surrounded by awesome beats. Get ready to sprint, jump, climb and dance to the music of Britney, Christina, Lady Gaga & many more of your favorite women in pop music.
If you’re already dancing in your seat, then sign up with Melanie on Wednesday, January 11th at 7:45 pm at Mint Dupont! See you on the bike!
Reserve your bike here!
Changes are coming to group fitness at MINT!
Check the list below to see the newest changes, additions and tweaks
to the group fitness schedules at both clubs.
- A new MINTFuze class has been added, Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 7am, at MINT Downtown, effective this week.
- A new MINTFuze class has been added at MINT Dupont, Saturdays at 11am, taught by Colleen Daly at Dupont (effective January 14th).
- The Friday morning 6:30am cycle class will now be taught by Liz Panda.
The Sunday, 5pm cycle class at MINT Dupont has been cancelled.
Adam’s 12pm RhythmRide class at MINT Dupont has been moved to 3pm.
- Fridays Zumba class (at Downtown, at 5pm with Elena) has been cancelled
- A new Zumba class has been added with Elena, Mondays from 1-1:50pm (at MINT Downtown)
- A new Zumba class has been added, with Tara, Wednesdays from 1-1:50pm (at MINT Downtown)
- A new Zumba class has been added, with Nikki, Sundays from 1:30-2:20pm (at MINT Dupont)
- A new MINT Barre class has been added, with Jeannie, Thursdays from 5:30-6:20 pm (at MINT Downtown)
- A new MINT Barre class has been added, with Kathryn, Thursdays from 6-6:50 (at MINT Dupont)
- A new MINT Barre Fundamentals class has been added, with Kathryn, Thursdays from 7-7:25 PM (at MINT Dupont) (Note: This class has a 6 student max)
- A new MINT Barre class has been added with Kathryn, Thursdays from 7:30-8:20pm (at MINT Dupont)
- Barre-late’s on Tuesdays with Karla (at MINT Dupont) has been moved to 11:30 – 12:20pm
- Barre on Tuesdays with Laura (at MINT Dupont) has been moved to 6-6:50pm
- A new MINT Barre class has been added (at MINT Dupont) on Saturdays, 2-2:50 with Laura.
- A new MINT Barre class has been added (at MINT Dupont) on Sundays, 10:30-11:20am with Sarah.
- A new MINT Barre class has been added (at MINT Dupont) on Sundays, 1:30-2:20pm with Sarah
- Tuesdays, 7 pm: [Small Group] Yoga Basics (MINT Dupont) in mind&body studio (begins Jan 17 – Feb 28), Laura Trejo. No more than 6 participants.
- Sundays, 11:30 am: [Small Group] Yoga Basics (MINT Dupont) in mind&body studio (begins Jan 15 – Feb 26), Kristin Adair. No more than 6 participants.
- Wednesdays, 11 am: [Small Group] Yoga Basics (begins Jan 11 – Feb 22), Allison Rogne. No more than 6 participants.
- New Sunrise Flow Yoga (All Levels) class at MINT Dupont, Saturdays, 8:30 – 9:25 am with Moriah Childers, MindBody Studio. (Encourage parents who will be bringing kids to MINTkids yoga classes to start morning with their own class. Childcare opens at 8:30 and kids can warm up there while caregivers get their omm on first)
- MINTkids Yoga for Tots and Tykes (age 2-4) has been moved to a new time and will now be from 9:30 – 10:30 am on Saturdays at MINT Dupont withMoriah Childers in the MindBody Studio
- 10:30 – 11:30 am – MINTkids Yoga for Movers and Tots (crawling to 24 months) has been moved to a new time and will now be from 10:30-11:30am on Saturdays at MINT Dupont with Moriah Childers in the Barre Studio.
- Mamas at MINT Prenatal Yoga with Kate Miller has been moved to a new time! It will be from 10-11:20am on Saturdays at MINT Dupont in the MindBody Studio.
- The Flow & Align Yoga (All Levels) class on Sundays has been moved to a new time, 12 – 1:15pm at MINT Dupont with Kristin Adair in the MindBody Studio.
- Added a new Sunrise Flow class from 7-8am on Tuesdays at MINT Dupont with Kristin Adair in the MindBody Studio.
- The Flow & Align Mixed Levels class at MINT Downtown on Saturdays will now be from 11:30 am – 12:45 pm with Laura Trejo.
Make your plans now to join Melanie for a sweat sesh that gives one final nod to the best music of 2016.
While you begin creating your list of new years resolutions, finish this year out strong by riding along to some of your favorite artists & hits from this past year in music. Music played at this spin party will be based on songs who were most streamed on Spotify, and are guaranteed to get you moving and feeling good.
If this post-NYE party sounds up your alley, then sign up HERE for a ride with Melanie on Wednesday, January 4th at 7:45 pm at MINT Dupont! See you on the bike!
Another year is coming to an end… and we’ve had a blast! Here’s what our year looked like at MINT… by the numbers!
new class studios/areas added
MINT classes conducted
“Lose Yourself” in an Eminem vs. Everybody themed ride at MINT Dupont on Thursday, December 1st at 6:15pm!
Join instructor, Krista Highland for a Throwback Thursday complete with all that early millennial beef Eminem stirred up with Britney and Xtina to Ja Rule and Fred Durst. You, the bike, pumpin’ beats, and best-of-TRL jams – a recipe for an intense, fun, hella-sweaty ride without the drama.
Reserve your spot here!