- The challenge will run the entire month of February.
- No advanced sign-up is required! To participate, just sign up on the challenge posters outside of the cycle studios at both clubs.
- If you plan to attend cycling classes at both clubs… don’t worry! Your miles from MINT Dupont and MINT Downtown will be added together!
It’s official! Summer is out and fall is in! But don’t get bummed… because as it turns out, fall is actually the best.
Here are four reasons to flip out over fall.
1. The MINTBarre + Brunch Launch Party is happening October 15.
Mark your calendars, because we’re ushering in our new barre studio with a celebration on Saturday, Oct. 15. There will be more details in the coming weeks, but it will feature free classes (for both members and non-members), brunch bites and giveways! (And look out for some barre-y flavored mimosas!)
2. Fall boasts perfect outdoor running temps.
Fall is the perfect time to pound the pavement outside… because we all know DC’s summer temps are not always ideal for outdoor activities. Temperatures in the 60s and 70s are basically made for running, hiking and just being outdoors. So next time you’re about to drive or take the bus to the gym, lace up your sneakers and jog (or walk) there instead.
3. The MINT cycle crew is hosting the “October Cycle Challenge.”
Who doesn’t love a good challenge? The cycle team at MINT is hosting a Cycle Challenge throughout the month of October to encourage you to get off of the couch and into the saddle. Each class you take equals a point… and points will earn you “medals.” And you guessed it… medals equal prizes! Learn more and register for the Challenge here.
4. It’s totally acceptable to eat pumpkin flavored everything.